Welcome to Harmon Dental Center at Old Henry Crossing in Louisville, KY
We strive to exceed your expectations in every way. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Schedule Online (Online Link)
Insurance & Billing
Payment & Financing Options
Our goal is to not let expenses prevent you from benefiting from the quality of care you desire and need. Our goal is to maximize your insurance benefits and make any remaining balance easily affordable. We accept the following payment options: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Money Order, and Personal Checks.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com
Modern & Safe Environment
- Complimentary beverage center for your refreshment.
- Cable television/DVD player in each treatment room for your enjoyment and entertainment.
- Massaging dental chairs for your comfort and relaxation.
- State-of-the-art sterilization center and water purification system to ensure your safety and protection.
- Intraoral cameras to educate you about the condition of your mouth.
- Laser-assisted gum treatments for faster healing and less post-operative discomfort.
- Digital x-ray technology that is faster and safer for you.